July 11-14, 2013 (Seattle, WA)
July 25-28, 2013 (Nashville, TN)
The Seattle Inhibitor Education Summit is full and registration for it is closed.
There is still space available for the Nashville Inhibitor Education Summit.
If you are unable to attend the Nashville Summit and want to be placed on a waiting list for the Seattle Summit, please call 877.560.5833 or send an email to email@example.com and should space become available, you will be notified.
Thank you for your interest in the Inhibitor Education Summits.
At the National Hemophilia Foundation, your voice is very important to us. Whether you’re a patient, caregiver, or a member of the support network, we understand the day to day challenges that come with having hemophilia with the added complication of an inhibitor. That is why the Inhibitor Education Summits were designed to specifically cater to your needs.
Come join this dynamic event and interact with expert healthcare professionals as well as other patients and their families for a weekend of education designed to improve your overall health and quality of life.
- The Summits provide:
- Travel and lodging assistance provided for eligible patients and their caregiver(s)
- Both locations accessible to wheelchairs and other mobility devices
- Four different educational tracks tailored to suit your needs as a patient or caregiver
- An Interactive Education Camp for Youths, including an off-site activity (Ages 4-12)
- Childcare for infants-3 years old